How can I contact you?
We may be contacted by e-mail or phone
The Best Way---E-mail: email@example.com
Office: 254-340-0558 Cell: 951-741-0825 (The ability to communicate via phone in our area can sometimes be difficult due to connectivity issues)
PST 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Thursday Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
The office is closed on all major holidays and one week a year for holiday
I cannot access your products!
Before being able to view our Wholesale product pages you will first need to Apply to be a Dealer, once approved a password will be sent to you.
If you are currently a dealer and cannot access our wholesale website, please contact us at the office for your password.
Anyone can, however, view our Product Gallery for a sample of our wholesale products.
Are there minimum order requirements?
Red Barn Ranch has a $100.00 order minimum; a processing fee will be applied to any order under $100.00 (not including shipping) The Processing Fee is $10.00 per order (excluding Drop Ship accounts).
Accounts on net 30 have a $500.00 order minimum order amount.
How fast will my order be shipped?
Products normally are processed and ship within 72 hours Monday thru Thursday.
What does Red Barn Ranch Wholesale Sell?
RBR Wholesale is the designer and manufacture of:
Original Cowgirl Clothing, Western inspired Tee Shirts, Baseball Tees, Thermals, Tanks, Hoodies and Baseball Caps
M & P Speed Shop Apparel: Automotive and Cowboy inspired Tee Shirts, Baseball Tees, Thermals and Baseball Caps for men, women and children.
Red Barn RanchWear, Original Cowgirl Jewelry, Ana Jo Jewelry and Clothing, various designs and special projects
GTX Apparel (Growing Up Texas) Boutique Apparel
Original Ranch Kids: darling ranch kid tees, dresses and pullovers
Red Barn Signs" Farm, Ranch and Catchy sayings on wooden signs with hair on hide hangers
We are licensed to design and sell GULF Oil Apparel and are licensed to carry Bullet Blue Jeans and apparel as well as Rockin’ B Clothing by Jess Snell.
What Brands do Red Barn Ranch Wholesale Offer?
RBR Wholesale is the designer and manufacture of Original Cowgirl Clothing, M & P Speed Shop Apparel, Red Barn RanchWear, Original Cowgirl Jewelry, Ana Jo Jewelry and Clothing, Original Ranch Kids, and Red Barn Signs.
We are licensed to design and sell GULF Oil Apparel. We are the wholesale distributor for Bullet Blue Jeans and Apparel. Plus we are now carrying Rockin’ B Clothing by Jess Snell.
Can you print Custom Tees?
Yes, we print a lot of custom tees!
Custom Tee Shirt Ordering Policy
To answer a few frequently asked questions:
- Minimum custom work is 48 pieces, various sizes same blank
- Finished Art Work can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation
- A high resolution photo can also be printed on fabric (it must be your photo or you must have the right to use the image)
- We will do minimal artwork corrections at no cost. Anything over 30 minutes a fee is involved.
- We will not reproduce another artist’s work without written permission.
- Custom work turn-around time is usually under two weeks, depending on production load
- Once the final sample is approved production begins.
- There is a charge for samples printed. No charge for sample images emailed
- We use direct to garment printing and other processes
- We can print on the front, back, hip, neck and sleeve
- Rhinestones and other adornments can be added
- A 50% deposit is due when production process begins and the balance when the order ships.
- We do not use your blank tees or products
- Custom orders after approved and printed are non returnable
- Existing Tee shirt designs can be customized with your store logo
Is Red Barn Ranch Wholesale on Facebook or Instagram?
Yes! You can find us here Red Barn Ranch Wholesale. Our page is a great place to see new RBR wholesale products and keep up to date on our trade show schedule
Join the RBR Wholesale Buyers Group to see all the new items first.
Instagram: RBR @rbrwholesale
Original Cowgirl Clothing @originalcowgirlclothing
Morgan's and Phillip's @mpspeedshop
Do you allow returns?
In case there is ever the need to return an item, contact the office via email or phone within 3 days of receiving the shipment for any damages.
You must request a Return Authorization number and form in order to return any item. If you have a product to return that is not damaged, you must also contact the office within 3 days and complete a Return Merchandise form.
A 25% re-stocking fee will incur for all returns, excluding damaged items. You as Purchaser, are responsible for postage on all non-damaged returns. You the Purchaser are responsible to read the size charts for each shirts.(TJ) Jr. sizes run smaller than Missy (TL) or Unisex sizes (TU).
RBR does not process Drop Ship Account returns or exchanges directly from customers; see your terms and conditions in the drop ship guide.
All International sales are final. RBR does not accept returns from International customers.
All Sale items are final, RBR does not accept returns for Sale items.
RBR only issues full refund for manufacturer defect and shipment of wrong items/quantity. RBR only offers store credit or exchange for items you have miss ordered, there is a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
Custom/Private Label orders are not returnable.
You must contact the office at email@example.com to request an RMA # within 3 (three) days of receiving the merchandise. There is no exchange/refund after the 3 (three) day period.
The RMA Form must be completely filled out and emailed to the office firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 (TWO) business days after we send you the RMA form.
You the purchaser are required to send the original merchandise to RBR warehouse before RBR can a replacement or exchange or credit can be made. The item (s) must be in original packaging, with tags attached, with no smoke odor or other smells, unworn, without stains, tears or damage. A credit or replacement can be issued after the return is processed.
A RMA form MUST be obtained before any item is returned. Any item returned without a RMA form will be refused
Customer pays for shipping new exchanged merchandise.
Once a RMA # has been issued you must return the items to RBR in a timely manner. Email the tracking number to email@example.com
If you receive an item that has been miss-shipped to you please notify our office within 3 days of receiving item and a RMA number will be issued with a shipping label.
If you did not receive an item that is on your invoice you have 3 days from the date received to notify our office.
Your store may have a 30, 60 or 90 day return policy, we do not, check your received merchandise carefully.
Items on display in your store, that an in store customer damages is not our responsibility and are not returnable.
RMA REQUEST FORM GUIDELINES:
1. Before returning any items, the customer/purchaser must fill in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
2. Any incomplete or missing information will result in delays in processing the request.
3. Please send the completed RMA request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please allow 1-3 business days for RBR to review the completed RMA request form
5. Once the RMA request is approved, the customer/purchaser will receive a valid RMA#. Please include this RMA# on the RMA request form
6. To expedite the returns process, the RMA form with the valid RMA# must be placed inside the return package and the valid RMA# must be written on the box.
7. Please return items to : RBR Wholesale
40485 Murrieta Hot Springs, Ste B4 283
Murrieta, CA 92563
Item missing from order?
In the rare event that an item is missing from your order but is listed on your packing slip, contact the office within 3 days of receiving the order. After 3 days of receiving your shipment it is considered a completed shipment and no adjustments can be made, no exceptions
What is Copyright? Is your art work copyrighted?
What is "Copyright"?
Which types of work are subject to copyright?
Copyright ownership gives the owner the exclusive right to use the work, with some exceptions. When a person creates an original work, fixed in a tangible medium, he or she automatically owns copyright to the work.
Many types of works are eligible for copyright protection, for example:
- Audiovisual works, such as TV shows, movies, and online videos
- Sound recordings and musical compositions
- Written works, such as lectures, articles, books, and musical compositions
- Visual works, such as paintings, posters, and advertisements
- Video games and computer software
- Dramatic works, such as plays and musicals
The Copyright Office has information online, and you can check with a lawyer if you want to know more
No person, nor company, nor entity, has permission to use any part or whole of Original Cowgirl, M&P Speed Shop, Original Ranch Kids, Red Barn Signs art work or other products owned by RBR Inc.,without written permission. Any items found to be used without permission will receive a cease and deist order along with contact from our lawyer. Such an order effectively places an injunction on the person or entity that prohibits the named activity as suspicious or illegal.